Lane Community College Continuing Education
Winter Classes Begin Jan 3
Florence Classes Available Now
Additional Classes available Dec 6
Instructional methods for Extended Learning courses include:
- In-Person, Classroom: Classes that run in-person in a physical classroom. Depending on current conditions masks and physical distancing may be required. Proper sanitation and safety measures will be in place to enhance student and staff safety.
- Virtual Live: Recieve live instruction online at a designated time. This option allows for interaction with the instructor and classmates. You will need a stable internet connection and a computer with camera, microphone, and speakers.
- Online, Instructor-Led: Lessons and material are released on a set schedule with assigned due dates. Generally includes access to an instructor and interaction with classmates through an online class discussion board. This method does not include scheduled class meetings.
- Online, Self-Paced: Log into the classroom platform at anytime convenient to you and work your way through learning modules.
- Hybrid: A mix of two or more of the methods listed above.
Be sure to carefully read the course description to know what to expect in your class.